
Have you seen the singing toothbrushes for little ones? Well, tonight, we all went to Target, which somehow is always harder when we're all together. When it's just me, the boys have no option of getting out of the cart, that's where they ride. But when Daddy's there, someone can hold them, walk with them, etc. So, it got a little crazy! We had to get new toothbrushes and Hudson wanted a Spiderman one. So, I found a great spiderman toothbrush, and he was happy with it until he saw the giant box with the motorized Spiderman toothbrush. Well, he is too little for that thing and it's more expensive than just a regular toothbrush, so I said no, and walked off leaving Tony with Walker pulling all the toothpaste off the shelves and Hudson screaming because he wants "that one". I run back over, see the Thomas the Tank Engine singing toothbrushes which I saw last time, and vowed not to buy, b/c there are too many things that kids have that make noise...well, I pull it off, push the button and Hudson LOVES music, so...he is loving the toothbrush. Crisis averted...with Mommy giving in to a singing toothbrush. Seriously, the singing toothbrush is kinda cool. It plays a song for 2 minutes to teach kids to brush their teeth that long. In the car on the way home, Hudson played it over, and over and over. I decided we'd have to have a toothbrush rule that we only play it 1 time when we brush our teeth. However, when we were actually brushing teeth, Hudson was so excited about the music, he brushed the entire time and then, he wanted to brush some more. So, the first night of the singing tooth
brush, I bent the new rule I had made with it and let him brush twice. As for tomorrow night...
brush, I bent the new rule I had made with it and let him brush twice. As for tomorrow night...By the way...Walker did not get a singing toothbrush, but this picture of him saying cheese with the toothbrush in his mouth was too cute to not add it!
No comments:
Post a Comment