Sunday, October 11, 2009

Crafting...

I don't very often talk about the things that I make...but oh, how I love to make stuff! I like to see what other people make and then try to figure out a way to make it myself! Recently, I'm loving making appliques. The other day, I made Finley this owl and I think it's too cute to not share it! I got the pants at Target, and knew right away that I would make an owl for a shirt...

4 comments:

LWJ said...

Very cute Becky! We actually got those pants too! Very crafty!

Jennifer said...

You are so talented! Do you think you could help me (instruct me on how) to make some costumes for Book Character Day at the kids preschool? I get overwhelmed at the thought, and I don't want to spend a ton of money on this project!

Bevo said...

So cute sister! I have cried all night because I just don't get to see ya'll enough!! I was watching the show Brothers and Sisters and all of them are so close and I just CRIED and couldn't stop because I don't see you or bubba enough! I feel like Finley doesn't even know who I am and Hudson and Walker probably don't remember me!!:( Hopefully I can come and see you soon! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SISTER!!!

Ashley said...

You got it! Also....hoy cow are those cheeks cute....and the owl outfit too. Stay tuned....my friend Shari is guest blogging for me on Wed....and her daughter's name is Finley!