Sunday, February 28, 2010

Big Apple Circus

Last Wednesday, Tony took the morning off and we took our crew to Stone Mountain to see the Big Apple Circus. It was spectacular. The tent was pretty small, so our seats were close, even though they were the back section. It was a one ring circus, and we really all loved it. The boys really liked Grandma the clown. Tony and I had a great appreciation for the skill it takes those people to do all those great acts! And Finley...she's happy wherever she is. She soaked it all in, ate some snacks and had fun, too! Here are a few pictures...

3 comments:

LWJ said...

so sweet! Love my sweet family! I can't wait to take Kylin to stuff like this. We should have gone...opps! Love yall

Dena and Robbie said...

Too cute. I am glad I found your blog. I look forward to keeping up with you

Lisa said...

Love the pic of you and your boys, you just glow Becky Dudish!