This past year at school, I got to work with a sweet gal, Paige. I also got to see her on Wednesdays when she led the 9th grade girls small group and I did all the other gals. She always tried speaking to the littles at church, but they were always a little shy and didn't really talk to her. But, as the year went on, Hudson warmed up and would hug and speak to her. At the end of the school year, she said she wanted to come and visit us. I told Hudson and he asked every day for at least the first two weeks of summer if Miss Paige was coming today. Sometime in July, we finally nailed down the day she would come. The night before, Hudson went potty and came back and told me that he had prayed for Miss Paige. When I asked him what he prayed, he said that God would protect her and she would get to our house the next day! Sweetness! She stayed with us a few hours, played a fish game with the boys and just fellowshiped with us a while...we tried pictures at the end...Walker was kinda done! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment