Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Absolutely...ONE.OF.THE.MOST.AMAZING.THINGS.IN.LIFE...being a mommy. I always wanted to be a mother. I dreamed of what it would be like to become a mother. I came up with names and wrote them down, dreamed of what little sweet voices would sound like calling me that beloved word...Mommy! And I have to say, it's even better than I imagined! I adore being a mother...adore it! It is definitely the most challenging and rewarding job I will ever have! I love watching my little ones love each other and depend on each other. I always try to be very deliberate with them and remember that even at the young age they are now, that I am teaching them and training them to become beautiful people! I just listened to a podcast tonight about being a mom, and heard this saying...I love it, it's going to become what I say to myself on "those" days..."when you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on!" Isn't that great!?


I LOVE these pictures of the moms in my life! My favorites are these last ones with my littles...Walker didn't get a nap yesterday, and he was just done when we were trying to take these. I think it's hilarious to see he wasn't in the picture, walked into it but wouldn't stand close to us and then just walked out. I also think it's so funny that Hudson is holding up some dead leaves? and then that he and Finley are playing with my hair?! And, my sweet Sawyer is sitting there eating his sweet hand and then smiling! I love these little ones and find it such a sweet blessing to be there Mommy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures!