Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Out of the mouths of my babes!

A few sweet and funny things have been said by my littles in the last few days. Walker and Hudson were playing Hide and seek the other morning. Hudson was hiding, Walker was trying to find him. I heard him upstairs yell out for Hudson..."come out, come out forever you are!" How precious is that! In another conversation with Walker, he was asking me if I was a "big" person. I asked him to clarify. He said are you big or little like me and Hudson. So, I proceeded to tell him that I am in fact a big person and he and Hudson are little people. He jumped off the sofa, held his hands up in the air, then declared that he was not little any more, he grew and now he was HUGE! I wish I could type it the sweet way he said it!One night a few weeks ago, Tony was putting Hudson to bed and Hudson was smelling his arm. He then said "I smell like Jesus." And then, that sweet boy said, "because Jesus made me!" I am not even kidding...how awesome is that?!!

And just because she is saying some things...Miss Finley says VERY clearly...night, night, bye, bye, da da, mama, even bevo. She also says something over and over and I just know it means something, I just haven't figure out what, b/c it really doesn't sound like a real word, just a bunch of sounds put together. I love the talking!

3 comments:

LWJ said...

Oh I just love these sweet babies!

O'Dell Family said...

Hey Becky! I just saw your message on our blog. Were you able to go on facebook and read the updates that Trent has posted? They did not know about her heart condition until she was born. I have been meaning to leave you a comment, but keep forgetting. I would love to order one of your hats for Story, but I am afraid I may have run out of time. We are inducing on May 10. Does that give you enough time? My email is hleaves@yahoo.com Hope you are doing well! Thank you!

Jennifer said...

Becky, your children are precious!