Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hello Blog...

So, for some reason I've totally been neglecting this little blog. It's not that we haven't been doing anything, b/c we sure have. One of my main reasons for blog neglect is mere survival. I have been in survival mode for a few months. I've been a little under the weather...b/c we will be welcoming a sweet fourth Dudish baby in November, and well, as with all the Dudish babies, they kinda wreck me for a while. I haven't been as sick as I was with Finley, but sick none-the-less. I'm starting to feel better, and looking forward to a hot summer. We are all thrilled about welcoming another little into our family. We'll find out in a few weeks if this babe will be a brother or sister for our other littles.

7 comments:

Kristy said...

For some reason tonight, I had the notion to check your blog! I'm so glad I did!! Congratulations!!! Did you know we are in the adoption process again? For a little boy! :) We're hoping/praying we'll bring home a son (our 4th also) in the fall!!

Hope you're doing well (besides the pregnancy sickness!)!! :)

O'Dell Family said...

Congratulations! FOUR is so much fun! Hope you get to feeling better!

LWJ said...

So excited for another niece or nephew. I love all my Dudish babies!!! Can't wait for vacation!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! Becky, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I hope & pray you will feel better soon :)

-Katie Ostrander

Linda D said...

Congratulations...of course we are so happy for you and Tony AND for us. We love those sweet grandbabies!!! You and Tony are great parents. This little one is sooooo fortunate! I love you Becky!

The Kiep Kid's Mom said...

Oh Becky! I am so happy for you! Four is an awesome number! You are a wonderful mother and this is a very lucky little angel coming to be apart of you awesome family!

The English Family said...

CONGRATS! Didn't know you were expecting again...another boy or girl? Let me know how 4 is for you..I feel totally outnumbered with 3!