Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer fun

At the end of last summer, I found a fun Safari pool on clearance at Target. I was super excited about the great deal! I pulled it out today and started blowing it up. After it took 15 minutes to blow up the zebra slide, I kinda thought that I wasn't going to blow up the entire thing. I called Lori and asked if Justin had a hand held pump. He came over and it took about 20 minutes to pump with the hand held thing...seriously, I would've passed out trying to blow the entire pool up. The boys were so excited, they could not wait to get in. So, thanks to our Uncle Justin, we were able to play in our pool! And...as much as the boys loved it, Finley was not quite as enthusiastic about the baby pool. You can't tell in the picture, but she was letting me know she did not like it!

1 comment:

LWJ said...

Did you post something? It doesn't show