Thursday, November 25, 2010

Holiday Cards...

My Sawyer will get his own post here soon...as soon as I get pictures onto the computer. But in the mean time, I am thinking about Christmas cards, as I am sure you are too! We are having our Christmas pictures made on Sunday by our brother in law, Justin www.375photography.com. If you need any kind of pictures, you should definitely call him...he's awesome! I am thinking that I might try to have Sawyer's birth announcement with our Christmas picture...this is the card I'm thinking...it's my favorite for this year http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/joy-love-story-holiday-5x7-photo-card-5x7-photo?sortType=1&fa=8&storeNode=93496. I'm thinking that we'll have one family picture and then some pictures of Sawyer around it.
One of my favorite things to get from Shutterfly is the photo books http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books. They are so easy to make and a great way to get save all your digital photos.
Check back soon for all the details about baby Sawyer and to see some great pictures by our Uncle Justin.

No comments: