6 years ago, on a Labor Day, Tony and I sat around taking it easy, knowing that soon, our lives would change forever. 6 years ago, we were to get to the hospital at 7 p.m. to be induced with our first little! Things I remember about that day...I was feeling HUGE, as I was overdue, we watched The Last Samurai and I laid on my side on the sofa, I ate ramen noodles and drank lots of lemon lime gatorade, we had no idea what we were getting into! 6 years later, our biggest is now in Kindergarten and acts like he's going on 50 with some of the things he says. Sometimes it's hard to remember that he is only 6. He got glasses a few months ago, and so I want to remember that about this year before he turned 6. And, in the last year, he can now eat wheat and eggs baked in things which has been totally life changing.

6 things I love about my Hudson...
6. He is my biggest helper!
5. He is the BEST big brother!
4. He is super thoughtful-always thinking of his brothers and sister!
3. He has an impeccable memory...I LOVE all that he can remember!
2. He has really started to branch out in the things that he's eating.
1. He is the first baby I ever fell in love with and he continues to captivate me( and drive me a little crazy at times :)!
6 things Tony loves about Hudson...
6. He is so helpful around the house.
5. He is always thinking about his siblings.
4. He remembers everything.
3. He listens and tries to figure out what we're saying...almost at. all. times.
2. He loves school.
1. He still likes to get Daddy's ears (cold, please).

Happy Birthday Big Boy (and my sweet baby)! We love you up!
1 comment:
Sweet Hudson!!
Post a Comment