There's a blogging mom whose page I love to read, and she does a thankful thursday each week, and I've been wanting to do it, so now I'm taking the time to actually do it!
1. Hudson and Walker really starting to play together.
2. Medicine that helps with nausea.
3. My sweet husband who takes care of my boys when I'm not feeling well-he gives Walker a bath every night!
4. My 2nd grade class at GES who are just so sweet when I'm snacking in front of them all day.
5. Working part time so that I can stay home with my babies.
6. Box fans that make great rattling noises for sleeping.
7. Hearing Hudson say "oooh, that's so nice."
8. Walker turning 17 months old today.
9. Hudson turning 3 on Saturday.
10. Jack and Mary (Jack's Big Music Show) that we just found on Noggin On Demand.
4 comments:
I had to laugh at the fans... my whole life I've had to have "white noise," and a rattling fan is perfect!
Glad the nausea medicine is helping.
nausea?? not feeling well?? snacking all day??? are you???????????
Please tell me...I must know! Haha! :) (facebook or our site) ;)
Hope all is well!!! We need to get together at some point...meet in the middle somewhere (we could even do dinner/dessert one evening without the kiddos)...that is what Kerri and I do. :) Just a thought...
Yea! Congratulations!! :) Join the 3-3 and under club!! Haha! That's been my life for the past 2 years!! ;) Kenna is almost 4...in December! Can you believe that?? Kam and Klo will be 3 in March. How exciting!!!
I'll be in touch soon!
Hey girl- I love your thankful heart! There is so much to be thankful for and sometimes we overlook the very small things like fans! Take care of yourself-
Post a Comment