1. Contacts-I didn't realize how thankful I am for those things until I've had to wear glasses for 2 weeks b/c of a corneal ulcer.
2. Fetal dopplers-for letting me hear baby's heartbeating!
3. Lois-The best babysitter ever for Hudson and Walker is also a sweet friend!
4. Energy-I'm starting to have more as the days go by.
5. Jesus Loves Me-we've started singing it each night before bed. Somehow the boys started this thing where they sit down in the hall. Walker did it this afternoon before nap...sat down and started singing and looked at me like, come on now mommy!!
6. Walker's fearlessness-he will do anything.
7. Hudson's fearfulness-he's not so sure he wants to try everything!
8. Pamper's baby wipes-I really use those things for everything!
9. Writer's Workshop-my 2nd graders were doing such a great job with this mon-wed this week. It's one of my favorite things to teach and this week I used the book When I was Little by Jamie Lee Curtis to teach them about leads. They really did such a good job with it!
10. My sweet family-when Hudson and Walker play together, it melts my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment