Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Creativity of a Child

I think that you can figure out what Hudson's doing by seeing him on the video, but I want to explain how it all came to happen. Finley and I were sitting on my bed. Hudson and Walker wedged a bat and a broom in between the mattress and bed frame. They then stood behind them and sang. Next, Hudson walked up with the vacuum hose as his guitar. Then came the guitar "pedal". Finally, he grabbed the thermometer which became his pick. And, I did see Walker climbing on the box while filming this video and got him down as soon as I was finished filming. I asked Hudson where he had seen someone with a guitar pedal, he said "at church." But let me say this child has never been up at the front watching this, he has observed it from the very few times he's been in the service with music...but in the back! That child is quite observant!!!

He's not actually singing anything....just kinda doing something in jibberish...but it sounds very rock n' roll!

2 comments:

LWJ said...

I mean he is so smart and creative! Holy cow! That was great!

Amy said...

Hey Becky,
I found your blog through Lori's....love it!! This is too cute - what a little rock star!