Tonight is the last night of summer break since tomorrow is the night before I go back to work. And, even though I just work part time. It's never quite like being home for an extended period of time like the good ole summer! I wanted to do something fun that we haven't done before, so we had poporn and Bruster's for dinner. Then, we played at the newly updated Grayson Park. We've never even been to Bruster's b/c it's icecream, but I looked online earlier in the summer and saw they had some dairy free products, so I thought we'd try it out sometime this summer, which of course went way too fast. We tried the strawberry fruit sorbet...and boy, was it good! Walker ate almost his entire bowl. Hudson just ate some, then we played at the park, which was super fun with the new slides they have there! I'm making a video debut on the blog...here's hoping it works!
5 comments:
That is so excited! I bet they loved that!! Have a great first day back!
I love how Walker said "Brusters"! What a precious family you have Becky Dudish! :0)
I just LOVE THAT!!!! Walker saying bruster's....I mean PRECIOUS!!!!! What did Hudson have on his head? LOL!! SO cute!!
On Hudson's head was one of those masks you get from an airline to block out the light...we cut holes in it to make a superhero mask and he had it on the top of his head...too funny!!!
Sweet, sweet grandbabies...thanks for sharing such a cute video...
Love you, Linda D.
Post a Comment