So, with Christmas coming, I thought it would be fun to do a hat giveaway! I'm going to give away 1 hat...whatever color and size you'd like. I will custom make it for the winner. The choices are the Finley, Hudson or Walker hat. To enter, go visit
http://www.finlindesigns.blogspot.com/ , then come back here and tell what your favorite hat style is and who you'll give the hat to if you win! For a second entry, blog, tweet, or facebook about the giveaway and then leave a second comment that you did that. I'll pick a winner on Saturday morning, December 12, so you can comment until then to enter.
8 comments:
I tried to go to the link, but it would not let me! I would give the hat to my Summer because she LOVES hats! She loves pink and purple, so something girly would be fun! Thanks for doing a giveaway and for a chance to win. Love, Heather
Great idea, Becky! I would order a Finley hat for my Chloe because she needs help looking girly until she gets more hair! :)
I posted your link on facebook, so I hope you get a lot of views!
You know I love them!! If I won, I would get a "Walker" for Cooper. You are so talented!!:)
I posted your link on my Facebook page!
Hey Becky! I love all these hats!! I wish we lived closer...we could do "crafts" together! ;)
If I were to win, I would choose a Hudson or Walker for my new little nephew in NICU. He needs some more preemie/little hats. :) These are so much cuter than store bought ones for preemies. Can you make preemie ones?
My girls would love them too. Kamryn and Kloey...Kenna is not a hat person, but the twins would wear one everyday if I let them. :)
Hope you guys are doing well!! :) Thanks for doing a giveaway. :)
Kristy
YES, I want to win a hat! Of my new baby is a girl, I want the Finley (or course!), but if the baby is another bouncy boy, I want to get the Walker for sweet Gabriel. Gabriel LOVES hats and role playing. I know he would look stunning in the Walker!
I posted on facebook! (:
Great idea! I would give the Finely with big flower to my sweet Sophie when she gets here. Even if I don't win then I'm still going to put an order in.
Post a Comment