And, because I have two boys, and they both wanted to pull a name, I decided to have 2 winners. The second winner is... So, Kristy and Angela...let me know what kind, size and colors you want for your hats!
love love love the hats! I can't wait to get the one I ordered....in fact, I think I already want to order another! So sad I missed the give-a-way....oh well, guess that's what I get for falling behind in my blog reading! =)
Oh Becky! I never win anything...I am so excited!!! I am on my way out the door soon b/c it's Kenna's 5th birthday party today!!! :) :) We're having a Hello Kitty Gymnastics Party. :) Anyway, I want to look at your website and choose a color for my new little nephew (for the one i won)and I want to order some for the girls. So, I will choose later tonight!!!! Thanks for the give-a-way!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohooo...yes, these things excite me!!! :) I'll be in touch later...
Okay, Becky! I love your hats! Can you do a preemie size for the hat that I won?? If so, I would like a navy blue "Walker" hat with gold trim. I know this is going to be hard for you (a UGA grad) to make (and, trust me, I don't like it either); however, my brother is a big Tech fan so he would love those colors for his son. :) Andy, my nephew is still in the NICU but he is doing good. He is up to 5.2 lbs. Let me know if you can't make preemie hats!? I know NOTHING about this craft...so, just let me know. :) I do appreciate it!!!
Can I also order a couple? Should I order them on this blog? Or, your website? I'll just go ahead and tell you on here. Let me know how much $ I need to send you. :) I need 2 "Finley" hats in solid off-white or cream color. These are for the twins, Kamryn and Kloey. Should I measure their heads?? They are pretty tiny...they will 4 in March, but still wear 18-24 month clothes. So, let me know if I should measure their heads. THANKS, Becky!!! :) :) Just let me know what I should do and how much I owe you. :)
5 comments:
love love love the hats! I can't wait to get the one I ordered....in fact, I think I already want to order another!
So sad I missed the give-a-way....oh well, guess that's what I get for falling behind in my blog reading! =)
Oh Becky! I never win anything...I am so excited!!! I am on my way out the door soon b/c it's Kenna's 5th birthday party today!!! :) :) We're having a Hello Kitty Gymnastics Party. :) Anyway, I want to look at your website and choose a color for my new little nephew (for the one i won)and I want to order some for the girls. So, I will choose later tonight!!!! Thanks for the give-a-way!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohooo...yes, these things excite me!!! :) I'll be in touch later...
Okay, Becky! I love your hats! Can you do a preemie size for the hat that I won?? If so, I would like a navy blue "Walker" hat with gold trim. I know this is going to be hard for you (a UGA grad) to make (and, trust me, I don't like it either); however, my brother is a big Tech fan so he would love those colors for his son. :) Andy, my nephew is still in the NICU but he is doing good. He is up to 5.2 lbs. Let me know if you can't make preemie hats!? I know NOTHING about this craft...so, just let me know. :) I do appreciate it!!!
Can I also order a couple? Should I order them on this blog? Or, your website? I'll just go ahead and tell you on here. Let me know how much $ I need to send you. :) I need 2 "Finley" hats in solid off-white or cream color. These are for the twins, Kamryn and Kloey. Should I measure their heads?? They are pretty tiny...they will 4 in March, but still wear 18-24 month clothes. So, let me know if I should measure their heads. THANKS, Becky!!! :) :) Just let me know what I should do and how much I owe you. :)
Hope all is well!! :)
Is it ME that won or a different Angela? Say it's me... ;)
Hey girl- I want to know when you have the time to do all you do!!! I hope you are well-
Post a Comment