...and after they outgrow it as a dress...it can be a shirt! I need a litle girl (hee hee hee)! Oh, they do have a few boy things that are really cute, but I guess it's easier to get excited about all the cute girl clothes they have!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Matilda Jane
Have you seen these clothes? They are some of the cutest little girl clothes I have ever seen! I went to a trunk show this morning with my boys, and wished ever so much that I already knew if this baby was a boy or girl. I should have just gotten a dress in the hopes, but I don't think Tony would have like that. So, I just got myself a pair of pants that I can probably wear through my pregnancy and after! You should check out these adorable clothes at http://www.matildajaneclothing.com/ ! If I do find out this baby is a girl, I will for sure have to get her one of the dresses! My favorites are the ones with all the prints like this one
...and after they outgrow it as a dress...it can be a shirt! I need a litle girl (hee hee hee)! Oh, they do have a few boy things that are really cute, but I guess it's easier to get excited about all the cute girl clothes they have!
...and after they outgrow it as a dress...it can be a shirt! I need a litle girl (hee hee hee)! Oh, they do have a few boy things that are really cute, but I guess it's easier to get excited about all the cute girl clothes they have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love girl clothes, too, and this dress is great. I have a friend with 2 boys who is now pregnant with a little girl... it surprised us all, but I guess it can happen!
Post a Comment