Later that day, we decorated our tree...I didn't really get any good pictures, but Walker took his ornaments and put them all in a pile on the bottom section of the tree. After he went to bed, I moved them all around the tree. The next morning, Walker came down, went over to "his" spot and said mine? mine? mine? I tried to explain that his were all over the tree. Here's his spot.
And...the only picture I could snap of the two boys together by the tree.
The next day, we had Justin and Lori come over and take pictures of us and then our small group came for group time and dinner. A picture I haven't shared.
Then, sometime last week, Hudson and Walker were playing upstairs, and I went up to check on them...Hudson is standing there with a red marker, top off. He said they were painting. Where are you painting...well...all over Mommy's wall!!!
Friday, we headed to the Georgia Dome to watch Clay's football team. They lost, but what an accomplishment to be #2 in the state in Class AA football.

This was my long week...M, T, W...and I'm exhausted! Last night, I got home after 5 and had to have Hudson at the church at 6 to practice singing for Sunday. He flipped out...I mean really flipped out when we got to the church. He screamed...I traumatized him...I left him in his church room, screaming! When they 3 and 4 yr olds came in to practice, someone was holding Hudson. He had his hands in his mouth and wouldn't let them put him down. When he got to me...he started sobbing. I felt awful. He told me he wasn't singing, but has since decided that if everyone comes to watch him(grandmama, granddaddy, aunt bevo, uncle clay) that he'll sing Sunday. We'll see. I just really don't want them to drive 1 hr here for Hudson to not sing! We'll see. Tonight, we went shopping for a family that our small group is supporting for Christmas. It was fun picking out toys and clothes to give to another family. Hudson and Walker enjoyed looking at all the toys (I usually avoid this section when I'm by myself).
No comments:
Post a Comment