Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Total pregnancy brain...again


So, I just realized last night that I had left my purse in Commerce, on SATURDAY. I was going to get a few gift cards for Christmas presents before I went to a Christmas party. So, Tony gave me his check card...and I was thinking I could use it b/c I know the pin number. So, I go to Justice...you know, the store for girls. I pick out a few small things to go with the gift cards, I go up to pay, and the girl asks to see my ID after checking the unsigned card. I say...this is my husband's card, and I don't have my ID, but I do have his ID (he had given me his entire wallet). So, I pull out his ID and show her...and she accepts it! Good for me...but I was thinking that I could have stolen some one's entire wallet and spent their money! Anyway...I go to the Christmas party, have lots of fun...come home and I'm telling Tony about it and emptying my new purse and I kinda start freaking out. But, I try to hide it from Tony b/c my freaking out and his are totally different. I'm freaking out b/c I can't find the check card, but I don't worry, b/c I know I'll track it down eventually. Well...he realizes what's happening and says he's never letting me use his check card again! Seriously, I had no recollection of where the card could be. I tried to call the store, but since they were closed, I guess they turned the phones off. I send Tony out to look in his car, and I decide to drive back over to the store, thinking I could have dropped the card in the parking lot. On my way, Tony calls and says that he's found the card in his car...way off to the side, no idea how I got there! Pregnancy brain...total pregnancy brain!

1 comment:

Trent & Mary Katherine Cloer said...

Hey girl- I love reading your blog- You are so right about the pregnancy brain and I love your red wall- How beautiful! I hope you are well- take care-