Monday, March 2, 2009

Nail polish exchange

I'll post some snow pictures a little later today, but I just found out that Zoya, the nail polish that I blogged about months ago...remember the "green" polish is doing a nail polish exchange. All you do is go to this site...ZOYA, and fill out your info..they send you an email. You gather all your old bottles of nail polish (at least 6) and pay for shipping and handling and pick out as many bottles of their polish as the old polish you are sending. I gave all my old polish to my sister when I went "green" with the polish, so I'm going to try to get it back if she's not using it and exchange!

2 comments:

Ainsley said...

This sounds so fun! I'm going to try and do this if I can kick the lazy bug that has me totally unmotivated for things like trips to the USPS.=)

Kristy said...

Thanks for the information!! :) Hope you're doing well!

Blogger is acting up, so sorry if you get this twice! :)