Sunday, March 29, 2009

Adjusting...

I think we're all adjusting pretty well to a new baby and having 3 children. 3 children...I can't believe that I'm a Mommy to three! I really am loving it, there are moments, however when I think I'm going to lose my mind. I think it will be easier when I can take Miss Finley out and about so we're not all couped up at home. The rain this past week didn't help things! I should have posted this a few weeks ago, I was just so tired and such that I didn't get to it. These are from my "belly" photo shoot with Justin. Such different personalities my two guys have! Hudson was pretty much all about it and Walker was wanting to run around and play! I love them up!

2 comments:

Bevo said...

They really crack me up!! I am going to come over my Spring Break and help you some if that's okay! Miss you and the sweet boys and girl!!:) I love saying that!! I'm going to Target tomorrow to look for that dress for Finley, I will call you and let you know. I love you lots sister!

Ainsley said...

It's crazy to think that I'm going to have 3 children, too! Glad you guys all seem to be adjusting...

Great shots of your 2 sweet boys!