Finley Elizabeth Dudish was born yesterday, March 10 at 1:41 p.m. She weighed 9 lbs 4 oz. That's right...I said 9 pounds and 4 ounces and she was 20 inches long. We got home today at 4:00. Hudson is thrilled to have his baby...not sure what Walker thinks yet.
8 comments:
CONGRATS!!! :) So happy for you! Precious! Precious!
Congratulations!! A 9 pounder, you're the woman :) She's precious and what a cute name!! Glad everything went well and everyone's healthy. Looks like our girls will be a week apart!
She is so beautiful! I am so happy for your family! You made it the whole 40 weeks too! I am so jealous! I am trying to get to 37 and feeling awful! I can't wait to meet her! Rest up!
SO excited for you and your family! Your three little people are precious! Hope you are feeling well!
Becky, You look way too beautiful to have just given birth! Did you have your hair and make-up team on call! Congratulations. Can't wait to see all of you.
Yeah! Congrats to the Dudish family! I am just thrilled and Becky how beautiful you look after giving birth!
Sister,
I can't believe that I got sick the day you came home!! I really want to see my sweet niece and hold her..But I promise I will wait until I get ALL better!! I hope ya'll are doing okay...CALL US!! I love you sister!! Hope you are feeling okay!
Congratulations, Becky and family!
She is beautiful and I absolutely LOVE the name!
Can't wait for more updates and pics.=)
Post a Comment