Friday, March 6, 2009

Snow, mini shopping carts, baby room with no baby

Here are the snow pictures...we didn't get many. Hudson was talking to my mama after playing in the snow and she asked him if mommy went out too...his reply...no...she has a big belly




We went to Whole Foods on Thursday, and the boys both pushed around the mini shopping carts there...it was too cute, but I didn't have my camera in the store with me, so I only have a cute picture of Hudson, b/c by the time we got outside, Walker was over the cart and just wanted the food inside the cart!


Here are some pictures of the baby's room...I made something on each wall. AND we're still waiting on this little gal to arrive...due date...SUNDAY!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Love the pics! Kamryn and Kloey's nursery was pink and brown (and their big girl room is also!). Not sure if you remember the pics or not, but I did something similar with canvas. Painted pink/brown geo. shapes with their names. :) I'll say some prayers for you this weekend! :) Can't wait to see pictures!

Ainsley said...

I love your nursery!!! So have you had this baby girl yet or what?