Tonight, we came home from the grocery store in the rain, and my sweet and (just sometimes) sour Hudson wanted to go out and play in the rain with his umbrella and rain boots. The only umbrella we could find is Walker's that he broke the day he got it, so I got out the big umbrella and let them go on the deck. I didn't get any pictures b/c I was cooking dinner, but they had a big time going in and out trekking in water and giggling. The big umbrella ended up just being propped up on the deck and they got under it like a tent...how cute! I wish I'd had my camera close. Here's a picture of them on a sunny day in the frog boots! It's the little things that make big memories, right? I think I should make this a regular occurrence...playing with umbrellas and rain boots in the rain!

1 comment:
Cute boots, and a great idea! You're obviously a wonderful mom!
Post a Comment