Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hudson


My sweet Hudson is 4 years old today! I thought I'd tell about the things that Hudson likes at 4, and the things that we LOVE about Hudson at 4.

1. Hudson loves to pretend. He likes to dress up, he likes to put on anything he can find and pretend to be someone else.

2. Hudson really likes to work! He goes to work all the time, and he's always carrying around his "work-up stuff" (the treasures with which he works)

3. Hudson loves to take care of his brother and sister, and his mommy. He's always telling me that he takes care of us when Daddy is at work!

4. Hudson loves to watch Word World and it teaches a lot!

5. Hudson LOVES to sing. He can remember words to songs like nobody's business(that is if he knows the words...if not, or if the song goes too fast, he makes up his own words...too cute).

6. Hudson loves anything that has Spiderman on it!

7. Hudson likes to get ears...cold ones! It's like his sign of love! :)

8. Hudson adores his Daddy. He wants to be with him all the time when Daddy is home! I love that!

9. Hudson loves the colors yellow and red!

10. Hudson's favorite thing to eat at 4 is hamburgers and chips(he would literally eat this for every meal if I allowed it)!
1. We love that he is so thoughtful...always remembering to thank us and others when things are done for him!

2. We love that he is such a good big brother. He is always very helpful and gets Mommy lots of diapers and wipes and burp cloths!

3. We love that Hudson has a memory to rival any adult. The child will bring up things that we have long forgotten or never knew that he even knew!

4. We love that Hudson is super observant...he catches everything!

5. We love that Hudson says the absolute sweetest prayers! I love that I get to listen in to my sweet boy talk to our God!

6. We love that the boy gets up at the crack of dawn ready for the day...he's got his "stuff" and he wants his clothes immediately! I can usually convince him to go back to sleep though, and I love that too!

7. We love that he still loves to cuddle and snuggle and get our ears!

8. We love that he still likes to be held and hugged and kissed!

9. We love everything about that sweet boy, from his sweet curls down to his toes!

10. WE LOVE YOU UP, 4 year old Hudson!

It truly is a joy being Hudson's mommy and I am so blessed that God chose him to be my son 4 years ago!

5 comments:

LWJ said...

That is a great pic of all three of them! I love that! I can't believe he is 4. I feel like we were just at the hospital waiting anxiously through the night!

Kristy said...

Sweet! Happy Birthday, Hudson! Minus the ear thing...he sounds JUST LIKE Kenna (who will be 5 in December). They must be a lot alike. :) Hope all is well!

Bevo said...

I absolutely loved that picture of the three of them...I need that for my desk at school!! I love those sweet babies and wish ya'll lived in Commerce so we would get to see you more!! I LOVE YOU!!

Ashley said...

Were you able to find that pattern? It is the Sweet dress:

http://www.youcanmakethis.com/info/featured-products/The-Sweet-Dress-.htm

Jennifer said...

Great picture! Hudson sounds like a sweetie!