Today we went to the pediatrician for 2 well check ups. One for Hudson -4 year, and one for Finley-6 months. To say that taking 3 little ones to the doctor's office by myself is easy now, would be a lie! It's not easy, but do-able. Oh, and we were there from 10:20-12:10! That's ridiculous, but it didn't really seem like we'd been there that long. Hudson had a hearing and vision screening that all kids have to have to enter school, even though he can't go to school for 2 years b/c of when his birthday falls! He did so good during these, and I hadn't told him about it, b/c I didn't know that they did this at the 4 year well check. He had to look at pictures of things like a boat, star, circle, cross, hand, etc and tell the nurse what they were. He then had his hearing checked. They put a earphone on his ear and he had to say beep when he heard some birds chirping. He also had his blood pressure checked AND the biggie was his FOUR shots and finger prick. He was not happy about these! When he was crying after he and Finley had both had their shots and we were getting ready to go, I asked if he wanted to call Daddy and tell him what a big boy he'd been. Through his tears, he said, "I'm not a big boy. I was for the learning(that's what he called the hearing and vision screening :)), but not for the shots." I then cried. How totally sweet this boy is. He thought that crying for the shots meant that he wasn't a big boy. He was a trooper. That's a LOT of sticks! Now for their stats...
Hudson weighs 38 pounds 4 ounces and is 39 3/4 inches tall. He's in the 75th percentile for weight and 50th for height.
Finley weighs 21 pounds and 6 ounces and is 27 1/4 inches long. Finley is in the 95th percentile for both height and weight.

1 comment:
You're funny--I can picture you crying! You're so lucky to have a photographer in the family! What a beautiful picture of Finley!
Post a Comment