Saturday, September 5, 2009

Family Fun Night Game Day

In honor of College Football today, we had a last minute family fun night! I told Tony the thing I love about our family fun nights is that they don't have to be elaborate, just something a little out of the ordinary centered around a theme, and fun, fun, fun! So, to begin our family fun, we first had to get dressed.


It's funny when we put football jerseys on our boys, they go football crazy! While I started dinner, they pounded and tackled Daddy with their footballs! They got to run through the sign a few times as they were introduced to their fans.




We then tailgated with our "appetizers" (tortilla chips) b/c we thought it was too hot to actually tailgate for our meal! I had them yelling the (me) Go Dawgs! (them)Go Dawgs! (me)Go Dawgs! (them)Go Dawgs! cheer and then the Goooooooo Dawgs, sic 'em, woof, woof, woof! Daddy was a good sport, of course, dressed in his GA Tech gear!
Next, we came in and ate while we watched the GA Bulldogs! Of course, we had a yummy tailgating meal of mini burgers and potato chips (I threw in some carrots for nutrition) and a roarin water. For the inside tailgating, they got to sit in their lawn chairs and eat! Finally, we finished the night with a family favorite of popsicles in the bathtub...easy mess clean up! And, tomorrow, our sweet Hudson turns 4. I know I will be posting something for him!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Umm....can I come tailgate at your house?! That is my kind of tailgate! Too cute and what a great idea - looks like y'all have lots of fun!
Amy