
Tomorrow is my first day back to work since my wonderful holiday break, and I'm not really looking forward to it. I love, love being home with my boys and spending my days playing with them and taking care of them. Time seems to be flying.
I was going to try and make the bedding for the baby, but realized the other day that there were not enough weeks left to pick out the fabric, get started on making it and then actually make it all! So, I picked out something that I like and ordered it...I'm expecting it in the next few days! That's a picture of the bedding on the side. There is a great rug at PBK that I really love that has brown polka dots on the ends, but it's crazy expensive, so I'll just go without that! I think I'm going to find a brown slipcover and cover a big cushy chair that I've had since college instead of buying a new chair. For the boys, I've only had hard rocking chairs, which aren't very comfy for rocking very long! I can't believe that my due date is only 9 weeks away...there is so much to do before then! I also have been thinking recently...what if this baby is not a girl (although this pregnancy has been so different from the boys, if I hadn't seen the ultrasound showing that she's a girl, I probably would have guessed that any way!)
I was going to try and make the bedding for the baby, but realized the other day that there were not enough weeks left to pick out the fabric, get started on making it and then actually make it all! So, I picked out something that I like and ordered it...I'm expecting it in the next few days! That's a picture of the bedding on the side. There is a great rug at PBK that I really love that has brown polka dots on the ends, but it's crazy expensive, so I'll just go without that! I think I'm going to find a brown slipcover and cover a big cushy chair that I've had since college instead of buying a new chair. For the boys, I've only had hard rocking chairs, which aren't very comfy for rocking very long! I can't believe that my due date is only 9 weeks away...there is so much to do before then! I also have been thinking recently...what if this baby is not a girl (although this pregnancy has been so different from the boys, if I hadn't seen the ultrasound showing that she's a girl, I probably would have guessed that any way!)
I will try to post some pictures from our Christmas adventures maybe tomorrow night...I'm almost done with the third of the Twilight books...I still love love this series, and I have one more book to go! Tony asked me what I'm going to do when I finish them...I said maybe read them again!? They are so good!
I want a better digital camera...one that takes pictures a little quicker than the one I have...any suggestions?
2 comments:
Hey Becky! Kamryn and Kloey's nursery was (and still is) pink and brown. I still love it! :)
We like our camera a lot. We've had it a little over a year now. Keith is a researcher so he researched before buying. We wanted something nice, but affordable...also, something that we wouldn't mind only keeping 2 or so years. You know, so we wouldn't feel guilty about upgrading in a few years. I also didn't want one where I had to change lenses. We have a Panasonic Lumix. It was fairly cheap (for what it is/does). I like it...however, Keith said that Cannon came out with something a little better (that he would have preferred) right after we bought our camera. Anywhere...just thought I would share. Sorry I'm leaving such a long comment! You know me... ;)
Glad you're doing well!! :)
noticed a typo that I cannot leave uncorrected. :)
"anywhere" instead of "anyway"...hehe!
Post a Comment