
Saturday night, Tony and I went with his family to see Celine at Phillips Arena. We saw her a little over three years in Las Vegas. She does not dissapoint. She has the most beautiful voice I think I have ever heard! She sings so effortlessly and it is so clear and amazing! The Las Vegas show was just that a wonderfully GRAND show! I think I cried almost the entire time b/c it was just so spectacular. Her concert couldn't be so big and grand, but it was also wonderful. What truly makes it so great is her beautiful voice. When she came out and started singing, tears filled my eyes b/c it is just so marvelous to hear a gift like that...and it could only be a gift from our great God...I surely imagine that angels must sound a little like that but probably even more spectacular!
No comments:
Post a Comment