I believe we finally have agreed on a name for the baby girl...the first name at least! It wasn't my original first choice, but Tony just was not really giving in there. I found this name the other night in one of our baby name books and I love it! Hudson and Walker say it so cute too! When we asked them which name they liked better...my first love or this new second, they both said the second one! Now...we'll not be saying it anymore lest the boys(mainly Hudson) slips the name out...it's fun to keep our secret! So baby #3...you've got a name!
2 comments:
YAY!! I am so excited that my little niece finally has a name...even though I don't know it!! I'm going to bugg Hudson until he tells me...JUST KIDDING!! That is the fun of when the baby comes...although with Hudson we were just so excited that he was here that we forgot to ask the name until Tony was finally like OH YEAH..The name is Hudson!!:) With Walker we had had a little bit of practice so we remember to ask!! Miss you lots and can't wait to see you and the babies tomorrow!! LOVE YOU SISTER!!
I'm very curious now! Will you wait until she's born to share it?
Post a Comment