
This year, I made most of our Christmas gifts. I got this idea from Joy over at Joys of Home. I should have taken pictures of each one that I did...but I just took a picture of ours, which I did first to see how they would turn out. I really had fun doing it. Maybe I'll get my friends and family to take a picture of theirs and I'll post that later! I used different papers for the background which made them all look so different. Thanks for the great idea Joy.
4 comments:
It looks terrific! I love the neutral color tones.
I'm sure that all of your friends and family loved them too because they were handmade with love.
Thanks for inviting me over to see!
Oh, and thanks so much for the link too!
Very cute! How did you make that? I'm all about some creative gift ideas.
I love it! I want one, but I am so not crafty so I don't think mine would turn out even if I tried.=)
Post a Comment