Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Surf Sweet Treats


I wasn't sure if I was going to post about this or not, but I decided to since it's so exciting and cool! Remember my friend, Ainsley's giveaway of the Surf Sweet Treats that I posted about a few weeks ago? Well, I was the random winner! And, I have to say that I was super excited b/c we had tried the jelly beans and loved them, but I had bought them for Easter eggs, and the boys were so excited about them, that we ate both packages. I had gotten them at Whole Foods, which is so very far away, so I'm pumped to have candies for eggs for them. On the the big win...earlier this week, I got an email gift certificate for $20 of goodies from an online store, Natural Candy Store. How fun, and what a find...natural candies! Then, yesterday, I got a box of my Surf Sweet Treats. We got a really cool shirt that Tony can wear that says on the back Eat, Sleep, Surf, Repeat...on the front it says Surf Sweet Treats. I got one bag of each kind of candy that Surf Sweet Treats sells...jelly beans, gummy bears, sour gummy bears, gummy worms, sour gummy worms, and gummy swirls. And, a 25 cent off certificate for my next purchase of Surf Sweet Treats! Super score for the Dudish family! Thanks to Ainsley for the great giveaway! And, today is Miss Finley's 3 week birthday...has it really been three weeks already...where does the time go!? I'll try to post a picture of her later today!

2 comments:

LWJ said...

That is so great Becky! I am pumped for you. I always wondered if people really won those things. We will drop pics by tonight! Love yall

Ainsley said...

I'm so glad you won! But I can't help but think it's funny that they gave you a 25 cents off coupoun... just 25 cents off one bag? I guess the gift certificate and other goodies more than make up for it. =)