
I have this One Republic song on my Ipod and the boys love to dance to it. Yesterday, Walker was screaming/squealing, etc. and I had to put him in time out in his crib. I had my mama bring him back down to me and she told him he needed to apologize. Hudson scoots down the steps behind them singing..."It's time to apologize to your Mommy...it's time to apologize to your Mommy." It was histerical...seriously...I just cracked up laughing.
2 comments:
hahaha!!! Wish I would have been there!! I want to come up sometime this week so that I can hold my sweet niece and see my silly nephews!!:) I miss ya'll! Hope you are doing great. I love you sister!
Such a cute photo! That's funny that you bought the jelly beans at Whole Foods... I was just there and they were OUT! Then Dylan started opening the drawers beneath the shelves and we discovered that they keep stock down there. I looked but no jelly beans. Then I found an unopened box that said Surf Sweets. I opened it and there were jelly beans! I hope you win the giveaway so you don't have to trek back there with a new baby.
Hope you're feeling great and getting a little rest.=)
Post a Comment