How many people can say that they have a great grandmother? Not many. How about a great, great grandmother? Probably even less. Well, my sweet boys have just that and we helped her celebrate her 97th birthday Saturday afternoon. We had the boys nap early, we woke little Walker up from his nap and off we went in the camry(trying to save money...go in the little car on trips that are 30 min. to 1 hour). Walker is really just the sweetest thing...he was so tired, but smiled and laughed with his big brother in the back seat...singing and talking. We had a great time celebrating with our family at the Merryvale Assisted Living Home where Granny lives.

1 comment:
Becky!!! I just saw you had a blog! I was so excited I actually screamed out loud! I miss you! Now, I can see your beautiful children!!! :) We have a blog too; however, we use our babyhomepages.net/kristykeith the most.
Sweet story about your Granny!! I hope you guys are doing good!! You have a beautiful family!! :)
Post a Comment