I color on my crib!"I look with horror at what he's talking about...RED crayon colored all over his WHITE crib and his sheet. My horror turns to humor as I realize that I can't really be mad at my 2 year old for being creative with this crayon that somebody let him take in his crib (his Daddy claimed he forgot he let him take it in there the night before, and I had no idea, or I would have removed it before nap!) So, I laughed, took some pictures and then googled how to clean crayon off furniture. Most of it wiped up, but the white crib now looks pink in areas. I'm going to try a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, and I think that should do it!

2 comments:
Hey Becky! I found you from someone else's blog...I think MK's maybe. (Found her blog from facebook). Anyway, I love reading about your precious family! Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works wonders...also, you can try nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol. Those are my tricks...finally started buying crayola washable crayons/markers...they are amazing and come right off with just water. :) We should get together sometime...maybe call Teresa too! I haven't seen her since her shower! Hope all is well!!! :)
girl, don't laugh, but try a baby wipe! it got crayon off our leather love seat...
so fabulous seeing your sweet face the other day! :)
Post a Comment