I bought a Scooby Doo Air Popcorn popper years ago as a treat for my kindergarteners with the thoughts that one day my own children would enjoy it too.
Well, that day is here, Hudson and Walker love it. Today, while Walker was still sleeping, Hudson and I got it out and began our popping. I started this thing with the two of them last time that every time something actually popped out of Scooby Doo's mouth, we yelled yay and jumped up...so, of course that's what Hudson wanted to do today. BUT, Walker was sleeping, so we settled for a quiet yay each time we heard a pop. We had so much fun and Hudson kept looking at me with this special gleam in his eye and giving me kisses (you know the best kind...the ones you don't ask for!) He was so excited. After it was over, Hudson was very eager to pose with his Scooby Doo, and I was thinking...it's so great to be a kid and get so much pleasure out of the little things in life like a Scooby Doo air popcorn popper. What are things that you found such joy in as a kid?



1 comment:
Cute story. We will have to borrow the popper sometime!
Jennifer
Post a Comment