Sunday, February 15, 2009

The countdown...

So...3 weeks until the due date! THREE WEEKS! I can't believe it! My sweet brother was wanting info about the baby name...so for the cost of a pedicure, we told him the number of letters of the 1st name and the first vowel of the second name. I had my pedicure today and I think the sweet lady gave me some extra massaging because I am soooo pregnant! I'm thinking I need to get started on packing a bag so I'm ready whenever...and get everything ready at school...I'm getting excited...we'll meet her soon! I'm not expecting her early...Hudson was induced a week late...Walker was a few days early...3, I think. So, she'll probably be somewhere pretty close to three weeks!

2 comments:

Bevo said...

I am so excited!!! I can't wait to meet her and find our her sweet name! I LOVE YOU SISTER!

Ainsley said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how fast your due date has approached (although I'm sure it's not been so fast for you=). I can't wait to see a picture and find out her name!