Thursday, February 12, 2009

What I love about Walker

I love how he says "Husson"

I love how he goes full throttle all day long.

I love that he is such an easy guy to put to sleep...blanket, bed, light and he's out tapping his foot!

I love that he wants to do everything that Hudson does and also have anything that Hudson has!

I love to watch him dance...it's so cute how he kinda bends his knees and is so excited about it!

I love to hear him sing the theme song from "Veggie Tales."

I love how he likes to take all his clothes off for no reason except that he likes to be in just his diaper.

I love how he loves his blanket...how he hooks his little fingers through the holes and drapes it around him and walks around like a king with a robe.

I love how he's so silly and always has us laughing!

I love how he will sometimes snuggle with me and hold my hand, b/c it rarely happens...he is such a monkey...always on the go!

No comments: