Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Things I love

I saw this idea on another blog and I really like the idea. I'm going to do different posts of things I love this week. Today is going to be random things that I love!
I love Caffeine Free Diet Coke. I especially like to drink it with ice. And, I've found, after drinking out of cans my entire life, that I like the plastic bottles best! But it's really great when it's from a fountain, but it can also be really gross from the fountain!
I love the color pink, and I am very happy to be able to share in the pink love with a baby girl I will soon meet.
I love our car...Cheverolet Suburban. It is so big and I actually lose things in it, but I love that it's big enough to change a diaper or clothes in the back...hold a little travel potty that can be used in the car and lots of other things!
I love to try to do new things. I think I like the challenge of figuring out a way to do it...even if I don't know exactly how it should be done.
I love taking really hot baths/showers in the dark. I think it's b/c when I used to get up early in the morning and I wasn't quite ready to be awake, I would leave the lights in the bathroom off and I do that to this day. That is, until one of my boys bursts in the bathroom and leaves the door open, letting all the outside light escape into my dark bathroom! And, I don't know why I like the water so hot, I just do...I have to be careful when I run the boys' bath water that it's not too hot for them!
As anyone in my family can attest...I love shoes. But I never spend a lot of money on them and I save them forever! I love that shoe size doesn't change, too...like no matter how big and pregnant I am, my feet are the same size!
Is there anything that you randomly love?

1 comment:

Bevo said...

I LOVE YOU SISTER!!!