Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nesting


So, I'm pretty sure I am in serious nesting mode now! I have all these projects that I'm trying to finish and feeling a rush to finish them...I'm also feeling better than I have in a while, so I'm trying to get things cleaned up. But I will say that due dates just stink...it's like a false hope that you will meet your baby on or before that day!

3 comments:

The Hartzog's said...

Enjoy your nesting and be productive. I just put on bed rest for elevated BP :( There were still things I was hoping to do, but they'll just have to wait. I won't be seeing you before so I hope all goes well and I'll be looking forward to hearing the news. I'm probably only going to go about 3 more weeks if that so we may be real close :)

Trent & Mary Katherine Cloer said...

Oh girl- I hope you will let me know when she arrives- I would love to be included in your list of folks to email- think of you often- Take care and much love

Bevo said...

Sister,
I am getting so excited and anxious to meet her!! I mean I can't wait to find out her name and be able to go get her little dresses with her initials on them...LOL!! I know your ready too. I love you lots!!