Saturday, February 14, 2009

What I love about my husband


I love how he is so silly sometimes that we laugh till our cheeks hurt!

I love that when we're laughing at something funny, he has to tickle me so that I laugh harder.

I love watching him play with Hudson and Walker...he is such a sweet Daddy!

I love how he helps me around the house!

I love that he learned to cook meatloaf for the boys when I was so sick at the beginning of this pregnancy.

I love that he's so good at sports!

I love how he overreacts to things!

I love that he puts Hudson to bed and holds his hand.

I love that he gives the boys their baths!

I love how he is so committed to the things he does!

I love that he would just wear blue jeans and just a t-shirt everyday if he could!

I love how he sings and dances with us all!

I love you, Tony!

No comments: