
I'm kinda in a little slump...I just can't think of good things to blog about. I've been so tired that trying to put words together for a blog has seemed impossible. Lots has been happening, but I just haven't been able to sit and write. A few weeks ago, I was really unsure if I was going to be able to remain part time next year b/c the school where I work is being relieved by a new school and I was pretty sure I was going to be displaced there for next year. Displaced pretty much means you are forced there. The gal who I teach with and I went and met the principal of the new school to talk about job sharing at that school and she let us know the day before that she would not be allowing job sharing of a classroom position. So, basically, I started preparing myself for maybe working at Starbucks or Gap. But, I also felt like it was all going to work out just how it was supposed to. I had everyone praying that I would be able to stay part time. I then found out that I was displaced to the new school. So, I just put one choice on my preference form...part time EIP(that's what I taught at Grayson ES last year). I was displaced for a week, and then found out that I would be staying at my school, job sharing, just in a different grade...seriously...PRAISE THE LORD! Of course, we were all thrilled! We also decided to put our house up for sale and see what God does with that. We are putting a contingency contract on a house that has bigger rooms and more space for our growing family. We almost have the baby girl's room and I'll post some pictures of that after it's done. My sweet friends from church had a baby shower for me about 2 weeks ago, and I got some of the cutest little girl things! Our dear friend, "Miss" Donna also got Hudson and Walker a gift, with which, they were thrilled. The cards she wrote them were so sweet that I've put them in their baby books! I read them out loud to them, and of course, my Hudson has taken to heart everything "Miss" Dona told him. Every time he says the blessing in the evening, he says something about teaching Walker how to be a big brother and how to hold the baby and be gentle...it's seriously the cutest thing!
1 comment:
Thank you for the "shout out"--that is too sweet about Hudson.
Miss Donna
Post a Comment