



Well, two guys and a girl at least...these are a few pictures of Finley and the boys. They were both awake a little early from nap, and I was still drowsy. Hudson climbed in the crib with Walker, along with every Mickey Mouse in our house! I got them their snack and let them sit in there and eat it! I love when they play so nicely together! The picture to the left here is Finley this afternoon while she was napping...in the blue Moses basket, with the blue swaddle me blanket! Since Finley is the sister of boys, she gets to enjoy all things blue! I do try to put her in pink at least once a day! I need to post a picture of Finley and Hudson next to each other as babies...seriously, they look alike. Sorry for the haphazard placement of pictures, I'm too tired to move them around and make them look nice!
1 comment:
Love these pics. Such sweet babies. :-) And we used to love that show "2 Guys, a Girl & a Pizza Place"!
Post a Comment