Monday, April 6, 2009

Walker turns 2













































I can't believe that my baby boy turned 2 years old on Saturday. We had a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse party, and I kinda threw it together...having a new baby and all. I emailed invitations, which I felt kinda bad about but having a new baby and the day kinda sneaking up, I decided that was the quickest way to get the invites out. We gathered all of the Mickeys in our house and had them sitting around. I got sweet Walker a mickey balloon and we had a Mickey pinata. I made a Mickey birthday cake. I looked at every store I could think of to find a Micky cake pan, and couldn't find one, so I made two circle cakes, and used a glass to cut out two circles which I used for the ears. I free handed the face, which was really nerve racking, but I think it turned out well, and Walker and Hudson both loved it, which is what I really loved! Walker was a funny guy when he opened his gifts. It was really like he didn't get the gift thing. The first gift he opened was from his great grandparents. When I told him who it was from, he stood up, took the shorts that were in there and took them to his great grandma...how funny...like he was giving the gifts to her! It was super funny. Walker goes 100 miles an hour all the time, and his party was no exception. He was so excited and ran around super happy! I really cannot believe that he is 2. It is such a joy to be his mommy! He keeps us laughing and is soooo super silly! I love you up, Walker Dudish! I had to add a picture of my girl, growing so fast...she's 4 weeks old tomorrow!

1 comment:

Bevo said...

Precious!!! I love those boys and my sweet niece!! I think I'm going to come on Friday because I have Hayes' birthday party tonight, I have to go get my dress tomorrow from Davids Bridal, and THursday we are going to the mart. I think bubba and daddy will probably go play golf on Friday so I will come up then! Miss you and Love you lots!