Friday, May 1, 2009

Back to Work


Last Friday, I started back to work. And then, I worked this week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Needless to say, I am exhausted. Of course, I was heartbroken last Friday when I had to leave my sweet baby, Finley. I was worried about how she'd take a bottle, since we hadn't tried that at all. I am very blessed to have Lois keeping my babies. I wasn't worried at all. I can't imagine going back to work and having to leave my 6 week old at a daycare with strangers! Lois is definitely part of our family. My boys love her...and Matthew and Lillian! When I told Walker that Lois was coming the next day, he wanted her to be there right then. He went to the door and kept crying Wois. I really am blessed that I have such a super lady watching my people! Finley did great! I left a "schedule" with Lois to tell her what I've been doing with Finley...when she's been eating(still varies some) and when she sleeps. Lois said she was a little confused by the bottle at first and then drank it right up! She really is such a sweet girl! And there's not much school left until SUMMER! Time really does FLY! Finley is already 7 weeks old. I'll try to post an updated picture soon (this one is on her BIRTHday!)

1 comment:

Ainsley said...

Sweet picture. You're so fortunate to have someone you and your boys love. I'm sure you're exhausted, though. Hope you can rest up this weekend!