Friday, November 7, 2008

Potty Training

I decided that yesterday would be the day that I went hardcore with the potty training. We only wore diapers during nap and we did fairly well...only 2 accidents...none so far today. I think Walker might be potty ready at the end of this too...b/c he wants to do everything Hudson does! He wanted to wear underwear just like Hudson, so yesterday, he wore some one top of his diaper! Too cute! Today, I asked Hudson to go try and potty, he wouldn't, so I bribed him with a smartie. He went and tried and was so proud that he went and then got his big boy underwear and pants back on by himself...such a big boy. And then, we all had a smartie...b/c Hudson can't get something that Walker doesn't get, too!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Ugh...I can relate! We tried potty training the twins in September and ALL three would want a skittle when someone went potty!

Kenna was extremely easy...potty trained in one day with only 3 total accidents. Kamryn & Kloey...NOT so easy! They understood, but were going like 16 times a day (each)...that's me taking them 30 TIMES! We spent our entire day in the bathroom!! So, we decided they weren't ready yet (no bladder control!). It's to the point now though where they bring me a diaper and say they need changing...you think they're ready!??! So, we're going to try hard again Thanksgiving break. We'll see...

Oh the JOYS of motherhood!!! :)