Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday...

On this Thanksgiving Thursday, before we get going with everything...I thought I'd post what I'm thankful for....
1. I'm thankful that my family and I have warm coats to put on when it's cold outside.
2. I'm thankful to have a house that has heat and air.
3. I'm thankful that we have food to eat.
4. I'm thankful that we have cars to get us where we need to go.
5. I'm thankful that we have jobs so that we can provide for our family.
6. I'm thankful that we are healthy.
7. I'm thankful that Capn Crunch doesn't have wheat in it...Hudson and Walker love that stuff!
8. I'm thankful that Tony and I have loving families.
9. I'm thankful for the down comforter on my bed...whew is that thing warm!
10. I'm thankful that Jesus died for our sins and that we will one day live with him in heaven.

P.S. At church a few weeks ago, we were talking about faith like a child...not long after, I was talking to Hudson and he was asking...where's so and so, where's so and so. He got to where's Nanny and I said in heaven with who? He said Jesus. The he asked, " Nanny talk to Jesus?" I said that I was sure she was talking to Jesus. Then he says without a doubt on his face..."they wear football helmets." I thought that was the cutest thing...and I said...maybe they are wearing football helmets...who knows?!

No comments: