Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday



Today, I am thankful for...
1. Getting to sleep until 8:30
2. Such a sweet husband who really helps out with our family and house.
3. Pantene Pro-V the kind for long hair-in my attempt to be "green" I've realized I miss all that paraben filled shampoo and conditioner that makes hair feel so nice, so I'm giving myself one day a week of Pantene shampoo....the others, the organic stuff
4. I work just 5 more days before Thanksgiving.
5. All the parents of the kids I teach who came to parent teacher conferences yesterday
6. Hudson has gone 2 1/2 days with no accidents (little one this morning, I wouldn't call an accident, b/c he stopped it and went in the potty!) I am super proud of that boy!
7. Walker sitting on the big potty this morning...he kept saying "potty" so I held him on there...too cute!
8. The boys sharing a chair to wash their little hands
9. Almost having Hudson's new room ready for him to move in!
10. The chili I had defrosted for dinner last night that made the fact that I got home so late from conferences totally bearable!

1 comment:

Trent & Mary Katherine Cloer said...

So good to be thankful, even for the little things- Miss you girl-