
For Halloween, we went to Lilburn First Baptist's Carnival/Festival. We went last year, and Walker was a little too young to do anything, so it was fun to see him trying things out this year. When the two guys encounter new situations, it is so much fun to see their two different reactions. Hudson doesn't like to try new things and unfamiliar things...Walker could care less and will jump in and try anything. Usually, after Hudson sees Walker do it, he'll try it too. The boys had a blast and sweet Grandma had a treat bag that she gave them "safe" treats out of so that they got something that they could have after each thing they did, and we didn't have to go through the candy at the end of the night, and pull out the things Hudson is allergic to. I think the hit of the night was the bounce house that Walker rocked in for a good while. Hudson eventually got in after watching Walker, and he loved it too! Hudson told me his favorite thing was the bouncing, the hay ride and the lady in the box that gave him chips(there was a lady at the fishing booth actually sitting inside a box, and I'm sure that they thought that the kids didn't see her...Hudson observes EVERYTHING!).
P.S. I really am trying to "go green". The eyeliner I used for the noses of my zebra and kangaroo were brown and black organic makeup from a company called Jane Iredale that I read about in Gorgeously Green. I bought it b/c it wasn't made with anything harsh for their sweet little skin and now, it'll be my green makeup!







No comments:
Post a Comment