Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Camera Handy
So, I've been noticing lately, that I am missing all the perfect camera moments with the boys. They will be doing something so cute, like sitting side by side in their chairs watching TV, and just being so sweet together, I'll think, oh take a picture, run to get the camera...and then I've missed it! Just tonight, Walker climbed up to the desk, sat at the computer and took the ear phones and put them in his ears. Of course, I ran to get the camera, but missed the moment. I think I've decided I need more cameras! One for the car when we're out and about. One for upstairs and one for downstairs. But then I think, aren't I blessed to even have a camera...how excessive would three be! I would however like a video camera that is a little more accessible and smaller for easier use and ease of travel! And while I'm sharing camera wants, I would love a digital camera that could take a picture right after I've taken one. It drives me crazy waiting for the thing to load back up so I can take another picture...another time I miss the moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment